EQUINE MUD MANAGEMENT
HIT DrainGrids eliminate water through cross-drainage, meaning water is being drained vertically and horizontally away from the surface. With an interlocking system of grids and light-weight modular design, installation is quick and easy.
- Height: 24” L x 15.75” W x 2.20” H
- Coverage: 4 DrainGrids are pre-locked for fast installation
- Each layer of 4 DrainGrids cover 10.50 square feet
- Pallets are shipped with 100 layers of 4 DrainGrids pre-locked covering 1,050 square feet
Creating a Healthier Environment for Your Horse with All Weather Footing
Heavy rain and seasonal mud are no problem with HIT DrainGrid Pavers. They offer optimal separation solutions in extreme wet conditions in heavy horse traffic areas like horse paddocks, horse arenas and round pens, feeding areas, and paradise trails.
This patented system:
- Creates all-weather riding arenas and mud-free horse paddocks
- Prevents hoof disease caused by muddy soil
- Makes cleaning work much easier
- Minimizes contaminated runoff, preserving the soil and water resources
Erosion Protection for Your Facilities
Designed for gravel or grass paving, HIT DrainGrids provide ground stability and swift, effective drainage, preventing erosion. They are made of strong, yet elastic polyethylene, which does not rot. And, with permanent installation, this drain system is virtually maintenance free.