Interlocking Event Mats for a Portable Arena
Horse Show Managers:
These special footing mats are laid directly onto lawn, turf, or concrete and protect the grass from getting ruined. A nice layer of geotextile sand footing is then added. After your event, the mats can be easily removed and stored for your next show. The interlocking horse arena event mats are designed for long- and short-term use, are easily installed, plus the structured surface of the mat adds stability to the sand footing. Removal with the tongue-and-groove system make them an excellent choice for temporary installation of show and event arena footings for indoors and outdoors.
Venues with Arena Event Mats for Temporary Riding Arena Footing
Each year in August, the beautiful park in front of the Muenster Castle, Germany is converted into an international jumping and dressage venue.
The interlocking horse arena event mats are laid down on the grass, then the pre-mixed geotextile arena footing is brought in. What a spectacular ‘backdrop’ for a horse show! This special venue is converted back to its original park setting after one week of showing.
Event Mat Features
- Interlocking system reduces chance of drifting
- Perfect fit for weight, durability and ease of installation and removal
- Used as permanent indoor arena base or short-term show use, indoors and outdoors
- Provides a uniform surface
- Built-in tread pattern improves traction
- Sturdy but flexible to give elasticity and spring to the arena footing from the ground up
- Shock-absorbing, thus reducing fatigue and protecting joints
- Insulating value: Mats act as a natural insulator, keeps the cold in the ground
- Good drainage properties
All these attributes make the Event Mat our # 1 choice for indoor riding arenas and for Show Events where the removal of the base and arena footing can easily be done.
- Length: 3.28 feet
- Width: 2.78 feet
- Height: 1.58 inches
- Weight: 42 pounds
- Drainage: 160 holes/mat
- Coverage: 1 sq. yard interlocking composite mat system
The perfect horse arena footing is easily built from the ground up. Only 4 people can lay 800 m2 = 8,600 f2 in only 4 hours.