How do you fix a muddy paddock? With the EURO Horse Paddock Mat, water drains off quickly through sloped surface drainage to prevent horses from standing in muddy paddocks, which can lead to serious hoof problems. It is the only mat on the market which works with surface water drainage and does not need any sub-base construction when sloped.
- Easy to surface drain with the appropriate slope
- Calculate and shoot the grade @ 2-3 percent away from structures
- Level out the natural ground
- Lay mats 1/2″ apart
- Add 1 inch of sand, 2-3 inches in resting areas
The surface structure of the EURO Horse Paddock Mats is gentle enough for barefoot horses, yet it provides the perfect stability and skid resistance. For resting areas add 3 inches of a washed sand.
Technical Specifications of EURO Paddock Mats:
- NO SUB-BASE needed when sloped
- 48” x 32” (1 square meter or 10.5 sqft)
- Weight 60 lbs per mat
- Price: $54 per paddock mat
- 20 mats on a pallet
Why Use EURO Paddock Mats?
Horse paddock mats mitigate one of the most common problems on a farm: mud management. Mud can:
- Cause injury and health issues for your horse
- Impede cleaning
- Cause damage to nearby structures
- Pose other logistical problems
But by installing EURO paddock mats as a base, you can rest easy knowing your facilities are mud-free and your horse happier and healthier.